EventLog in QPR ProcessAnalyzer
Event log is a collection of events, cases and all their related attributes and objects calculated from them, such as variations, flows, flow occurrences etc. These calculated objects are initialized during event logs preprocessing.
The following table summarises all EventLog types:
|Event log type||Drop from memory automatically||Memory usage|
|User specific event log||Yes||Medium|
|Filter event log||Yes||Medium|
|Comparison event log||Yes||Minimum|
Model event log
- When a QPR ProcessAnalyzer model is being processed for analysis, all of its events must be loaded into memory as a model eventlog.
- Model event logs are never dropped from memory automatically.
User specific model event log
- If case level permissions have been configured for a model, whenever a user opens an analysis and the user specific model event log with the same event log key is not already in the cache, a user specific event log is created and cached.
- User specific event log will be dropped from cache automatically if the memory usage thresholds have been exceeded.
Filter event log
- When an analysis with Filter parameter defined is created and the filter eventlog is not already in the cache, a filter eventlog is created.
- Filter event log will be dropped from cache automatically if the memory usage thresholds have been exceeded.
Comparison event log
- In some analyses that compare results between two event sets, such as root cause analysis, a separate comparison event log is created. It has mostly the same properties as selection event log.