QPR ProcessAnalyzer API
QPR ProcessAnalyzer API can be used to automate operations in process mining or create integration with other applications. QPR ProcessAnalyzer has REST-based Web API.
The API is a JSON based API using the REST design principle. All operations require a prior login which is done with the Token operation with username and password (the access token is returned as a response for a successful login). All operations (except the Token) need to have a HTTP request header Authorization with value Bearer <access token> in place to identify the session.
Url for calling the API has the following form (replace the DNS name with a correct one):
Following operations are available:
- token: Login user using username and password, and get a session token as a response.
- signout: Logs out a session.
- expression/query: Runs query written using the expression language and returns results as a response.
- cancel: Cancels currently running operation.
- filters: Get all filters in system or filters in a model.
- serverinfo: Gets the default UI language in whether SSO has been configured.
- importfile: Import data into models and datatables from .csv, .xes and .pacm files.
- usersettings: Save user specific settings to the server.
- operations/terminate: Terminates selected operations (i.e. end tasks).
In addition, there are Web API operations for