QPR ProcessAnalyzer API
QPR ProcessAnalyzer API can be used to create integration with other applications and automate many operations in process mining.
QPR ProcessAnalyzer API is a JSON based API following the REST design principles. All methods (except the Token and ServerInfo) require a prior login which is performed with the Token call with username and password, and the access token is returned as a response for a successful login. The methods requiring the prior authenticated session, need to have a HTTP request header Authorization with value Bearer <access token> in place to identify the session.
Url for calling the API has the following form (replace the server DNS name with a correct one):
Following methods are available:
- token: Login user using username and password and get a session token as a response.
- signout: Logs out a user session.
- expression/query: Runs query written using the expression language and returns result data as response.
- filters: Get filters for all models or filters for a single model.
- serverinfo: Gets some basic information about the system, such as the default UI language in whether SSO has been configured (which is needed by the UI).
- importfile: Import data into datatable from .csv, .xes or .pacm file.
- usersettings: Save user specific settings to the server.
- operations/terminate: Stops the defined tasks (by the task id) to save computing resources.
- analysis/cancel: Stops currently running tasks (by the task identifier) to save computing resources.
In addition, there are methods for