From QPR ProcessAnalyzer Wiki
This page describes topics how to use QPR ProcessAnalyzer Excel Client. In Excel, QPR ProcessAnalyzer commands are located on the QPR tab on the ribbon:
Integrating with Data
- Clicking Run will open the Script Gallery for running a scripts. This list contains all scripts that are related to following contexts: system, user and current model, current project.
- To manage script properties, add new scripts or delete scripts, click Manage Scripts.
- The Include Only and Exclude buttons will create a filtered view according to what's selected in the analysis view.
- The Change button can be used to open the Model Default filter for the current model, to access the previously applied filtered views and to clear filters.
- To manage filter properties, create, delete and open filters, click Manage Filters.