QPR ProcessAnalyzer Operation Log
Operation Log shows all operations that the QPR ProcessAnalyzer Server has performed. It can be used for example for audit purposes, tracking how long it takes to perform an operation, and terminating operations. Operation log is stored to table PA_OPERATION_STATUS in QPR ProcessAnalyzer database.
Operation log can be accessed in QPR ProcessAnalyzer Excel client by clicking Start > Operation Log.
To terminate uncompleted operations, click to select them and then click Terminate Selected Operations. This function is useful if there are long, unnecessary operations you wish to terminate.
Operation Log Filter Settings
The Operation Log view shows the Operation Log as a table, and you can use filters accessible from the column headers to filter the view. In the Settings tab, there are the following settings:
- Maximum Row Count: Used to set a limit to the number of shown operations. The default maximum number of operations shown is 1000. If you want all operations to be shown in the log, select the All radio button. The maximum number of operations shown, however, is 1000000.
- StartTime Limits: Used to select the earliest start time (From) and the latest start time (To) of the log entries.
- Open Operations Only: When selected, the log shows only the operations that are currently in progress in the QPR ProcessAnalyzer Service. When not selected, both terminated and currently ongoing operations are shown.
- Maximum Text Length: Defines the maximum number of characters shown on the 'Name', 'Session Id', 'User Name', 'Model Name', 'Message', and 'Additional Data' columns.
Operation Log Columns
The contents for the Operation Log entries are as follows:
- Id: Identifier of the operation.
- Name: Name of the operation, such as Get Analysis.
- Session Id: User session id that made the operation.
- User Id: User id performing the operation.
- User Name: Login name of the user performing the operation.
- View Id: Related filter id.
- Model Id: Model id in which the operation was performed.
- Model Name: Model name in which the operation was performed.
- Start Time: Starting time of the operation.
- End Time: Ending time of the operation. This field is empty if the operation is still ongoing.
- Duration: Duration of the operation in seconds. Calculated only if the operation has completed.
- Last Polling Time: Shows the timestamp for the last polling.
- Cancelled: Shows whether the user has terminated the ongoing operation, then the value is 1, otherwise it is 0.
- Value: Shows the progress of the operation, i.e. the current value of the status bar during the operation. This value always increases when the operation progresses.
- Maximum Value: Shows the maximum value for the progress of the operation. The value can increase during the progress of the operation.
- Message: Shows information about possible errors or exceptions, and information related to scripts.
- Additional Data: Shows the parameters for the function call. For example, the analysis type (see Analysis Parameters for further information) and the changes the user has made to parameters. Password parameters are either removed completely or replaced with the value "<removed>".