QPR ProcessAnalyzer User Rights Report
From QPR ProcessAnalyzer Wiki
User Rights Report shows effective user rights in the QPR ProcessAnalyzer. The report can be filtered, so you can quickly list users, for example according to their roles.
- If the Show Permissions check box is selected, the Permission IDs and Permission Names will be shown on the report.
- If the Show Models check box is selected, the Model IDs and Model Names will be shown on the report.
- If the Show Details check box is selected, the User Email, User Active, User Description, User Message OK, User Message Fail, User Message Inactive, User Last Login, Group Email, Group Description, Project Description columns will be shown on the report.
- If both Show Models and Show Details check boxes are selected, Model Description column will be shown on the report.
Columns in the User Rights Report:
- Role Name refers to the roles given to individual users. See Roles and Permissions in QPR ProcessAnalyzer.
- Permission Name are the actual permissions a user has.
- User Message OK is a message the user gets after successful login to QPR ProcessAnalyzer.
- User Message Inactive is a message the user gets when trying to log in to QPR ProcessAnalyzer, but the account is inactive.