QPR ProcessAnalyzer UI
- Download the QPR ProcessAnalyer UI package using the link on the right and extract the package contents. Note that the QPR ProcessAnalyzer UI version need to be same as your QPR UI version.
- In QPR UI, delete the possible previous versions of the QPR ProcessAnalyzer UI views. If views have been published, you need to open the views to unpublish and unlock them.
- Go to the Workspace screen and create a folder QPR ProcessAnalyzer UI.
- Open the created folder and import the views to it one by one by clicking New > Import and browsing the view .qprmdb file.
- It's recommended to set the home page as the default view in QPR UI (DEFAULT_VIEW_PATH setting with value "/QPR ProcessAnalyzer UI/QPRProcessAnalyzerHome").
QPR ProcessAnalyzer UI Views
This chapter introduces all the views that are in QPR ProcessAnalyzer UI. Note that QPR ProcessAnalyzer UI manipulates QPR UI header by hiding the Help and Selections buttons.
Home (QPR ProcessAnalyzer)
The Home page contains buttons to open all views in QPR ProcessAnalyzer UI. Note that the view name of the Home page is QPR ProcessAnalyzer.
This QPR ProcessAnalyzer view is for analysts to discover the process.
The Conformance Analysis View incorporates the Conformance Checking in QPR ProcessAnalyzer capability of QPR ProcessAnalyzer. There are two views in the conformance analysis: the other shows the nonconformance reasons, and the other shows possible root causes for the nonconformance using the Influence Analysis for Case Attributes.
Process Benchmarking can be used to compare process flows e.g. between two selected case attribute values. The view works as follows:
- Open Profiling Case Analysis using the drop down menu.
- For the compared case attribute values, create a filter in the left side view and another filter in the right side view for another attribute value.
- Go back to the flowchart view using the drop down menu. Now you can see two flowcharts to make the benchmarking.
The ChartView allows the creation of customized charts to answer specific business needs, with measures and dimensions the user has selected. If you edit this view, make sure that the ChartView panel is placed on top of the QPR ProcessAnalyzer panel (you can do this by having the ChartView panel the last panel that you have moved), so that the BPMN editor is shown correctly.
The Clustering Analysis View analyzes though the process mining data, and divides cases into similar groups based on case attributes and occurred types of events. Use it to get a deep understanding of the analyzed process mining data and also to validate the data.
Use this view to import models and datatables into QPR ProcessAnalyzer from files. Models can be imported from .csv, .pacm and .xes files and datatables from .csv files. For details, see Importing Data to QPR ProcessAnalyzer.
KPI Expressions Tester
This view is for testing QPR ProcessAnalyzer expressions, e.g. before using the expressions in the dashboards. The expressions are written in the left side using a JSON format. When the Run KPI Expression button is clicked, the defined query is run and results appear to a table in the right side. Details of the JSON format can be found in QPR ProcessAnalyzer Expression Analysis.
Model Manager is intended for administrators to see a list of all models in the system and manage their memory loading status. When selecting one or several models (while Ctrl key pressed) and clicking the right mouse button, a popup menu appears containing functions to load models into memory and drop them from the memory. It's also possible to export models in the .pacm format.
More columns can be added to the table by clicking the Columns button in the top right and clicking checkboxes for the additional columns. Note that the new columns appear to the right and they can be seen by scrolling the table to the right.
The models list can be sorted by any column by clicking the column header. Visible models can also be filtered by clicking the filter icon next to the column header.
Functionalities available in the context menu:
- Refresh View: The view contents is reloaded from the server to get the latest status of the models.
- View Model: The model is opened in the Process Discovery view. Note that if the model loading takes much time, it might be better to use the Load Model function first, because that loads the model in background.
- Load Model: The selected model(s) are loaded into the memory.
- Drop Model: The selected model(s) are dropped from the memory to free memory resources.
- Reload Model: The selected model(s) are dropped from the memory and loaded again into the memory. Use the reloading to get the latest model data, e.g. when new data is loaded into the model.
- Export as .pacm: Export the model as a .pacm file. The .pacm file can be imported into another QPR ProcessAnalyzer environment.
In Dashboards, you can find all your custom made dashboards, which are organized into folders. When you want to edit a dashboard, click the menu on top right and select Show Dashboard Designer to open a header containing editing functions. Start editing by clicking Edit and when ready, click Save. You can go back to the folders by reselecting Dashboards from the top left menu.